Ask any parent and they will tell you, the twos can be rather terrible. In fact, they are often referred to as the “terrible twos” and for good reason. It seems as if a child comes into their prime during that time and they are testing both their own abilities as well as testing their parents’ patience.
Although the twos can be terrible, they may pale in comparison to when a child moves into the three-year-old phase. In fact, the following 10 reasons will show you why a three-year-old child will top a two-year-old child, hands down. Once you see these 10 points, you will realise that they are true beyond belief.
1. At two, they can barely talk. At three, they never up.
2. At two, they cry. At three, they throw temper tantrums so epic, you become convinced that they are possessed by the devil.
3. At two, they’re happy to eat anything you present to them. At three, they eat only three foods (usually consisting of a starch and processed cheese).
4. At two, baths are a ten-minute event, the result of which is a clean child. At three, baths take over an hour, and result in a drenched bathroom, sopping wet mummy, and 16 used towels.
5. At two, they wear nappys that can be changed on your watch. At three, they’re potty trained and the world revolves around their bladders and bowels.
6. At two, they are distracted by a box of Gerber Puffs at the grocery store. At three, they want to dictate your entire food list.
7. At two, they let you dress them, looking innocent and adorable. At three, they insist on picking out their clothes, looking like pint sized versions of mental institution inhabitants.
8. At two, they don’t like to get dirty. At three, they thrive on it.
9. At two, you can do things for them, saving infinite amounts of time. At three, they must do everything by themselves, taking FOREVER.
10. At two, manipulation is the last thing on their minds. At three, they own you. And they know it.
Be sure to share this with your friends on Facebook