There is so much planning that goes into many weddings, it is difficult to keep up with it all. In fact, it often goes from the most important event to the “event of a lifetime.” Not only do you have to worry about renting a hall, getting the dress right and keeping all of your guests in order, you also need to consider the first dance as well.
Over the years, there have been many different wedding songs that came and went in popularity. When you consider the top 10, however, you are really covering the bases for many of the weddings out there. Take a look down through these top 10 wedding dance songs and see if yours made the list. Even if it didn’t, these are sure to spark some fond memories of your perfect day.
1. “Thinking Out Loud” – Ed Sheeran
2. “At Last” – Etta James
3. “You Are the Best Thing” – Ray LaMontagne
4. “All of Me” – John Legend
5. “A Thousand Years” – Christina Perri
6. “Make You Feel My Love” – Adele
7. “I Won’t Give Up” – Jason Mraz
8. “Everything” – Michael Bublé
9. “Better Together” – Jack Johnson
10. “Amazed” – Lonestar
Be sure to share this with your friends on Facebook